Sunday, December 19, 2010

17.5 Weeks


Here is the latest photo of baby as we head into our 18th week of pregnancy. I feel like I've officially popped over the weekend and my pants are definitely starting to cut off circulation at the waist. My next move... button extenders, because I refuse to go out and buy maternity pants. Why? It's a combination of being lazy and cheap. Our next appointment is January 5th and I look forward to our half-way point. Everyone keeps asking if we're going to cave and find out if it's a boy or girl in the next couple months, and the answer is no. We really feel like the surprise is going to be 100% more exciting if we wait. And we do have our names picked out, but we're not going to reveal them until baby is here - we're loads of fun, aren't we?! All in all, I feel great; I'm so blessed this pregnancy has been so easy. A couple noticeable pregnancy symptoms in my second trimester: still have to pee all the live long day, I wake up quite a bit throughout the night, which causes me to remember some pretty whacked out dreams, and baby does not like my signature meal, chips and salsa:(

Justin has been enjoying watching the belly grow; I think it makes him feel more connected now that he can finally see things are happening. And of course, he's more than excited about my now normal sized twins up top. It feels great graduating from my typical A/B to a more womanly full B+/C.

One week until Christmas! We wish you all a happy holiday and even better New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment