Sunday, January 17, 2016

January

I think all boys like to try hair flare out

Eating is more fun like this

This boy is in love with his sister


Little sweetheart

It's the beginning of the new year and all is well. Koen is loving his sister, sometimes a little too much, and we're all getting into our new routine as a family of four! Makayla could not be a better baby. She's got her dad's disposition, chill and carefree. She's sleeping better at night and loves to be cuddled. Koen is busy as ever and we've started him in preschool one day a week. He loves it so much, and it's good for him to be with the other kids in a structured setting. Although, homeschooling is more challenging now because apparently I'm not a "real teacher". He says I don't wear teacher clothes so he doesn't need to listen. Ah, age 4. Justin and I are plugging away at the day to day and looking forward to our next vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, indeed.
    Actually, (Henry's word) I count two sweethearts in that blog.Omi

    ReplyDelete