| Why talk when you can sing? |
It is so much fun to watch this kid develop, and he's got such an interesting little personality. The other day I left my banana peel on the table next to our couch and when he noticed it, he grabbed it and marched it right over to the trash can, shut the lid and I swear that kid rolled his eyes. And on another occasion he tripped over his batman bucket, threw a bit of a fit and after I hugged on him and settled him down he went over to that batman bucket, opened the cupboard door where some of his toys are stored, threw it in and slammed the door closed walking away in a huff. Wait, is he trying to say I keep an unkempt household?
I just started taking him to tumbling class in The Dalles, which he absolutely loves. The uneven floor mats, trampolines, obstacle courses and beach balls are a safe alternative to the gopher traps, thorny blackberry bushes, chemicals, and machinery he gets to play with here on the orchard. Til next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment