
Today I am 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Justin and I are filled with the anticipation of meeting our little baby. We had a good prenatal on Wednesday - heart beat's strong, baby is head down and securely lodged in my pelvis, and sounds like we have a pretty big kid in there... please God, no 10 pounder! I feel healthy, although I'm noticing more fatigue- probably from my pregnancy insomnia, and it's getting harder to pull myself out of bed and off the couch because of this ever growing belly. Time is flying and I can't believe we only have two months to go. There are many fun things to look forward to in the coming months - spending some time with family, sunshine (hopefully), getting prepared for our home birth, and getting the baby's room ready. I'm really looking forward to being a mom full time and putting all my energy and attention into our little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment