In case the written journals containing copious notes documenting our lives are never found, family will have an online archive to remember us by.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Cute or Creepy?
Through the magic of Photoshop I decided to combine Justin and my baby pictures to create what may or may not be a preview of what our child may look like someday. Ta Da! Yep, this is the kind of stuff I do in my spare time.
Oh, Hon, You have way to much time on your hands-but I do like the looks of my new "GRANDKIDS!" Maybe you can work on this in real life in February??? Love ya soo much!!!
Oh, Hon,
ReplyDeleteYou have way to much time on your hands-but I do like the looks of my new "GRANDKIDS!"
Maybe you can work on this in real life in February???
Love ya soo much!!!
you are assuming that your child will be a girl, odds are it will be a boy
ReplyDelete